musix

Monday, May 02, 2011

Singing huh?

Singing huh? of course.. i like it.. i sing when im happy.. i sing a lil bit when im down.. i sing in my shower.. i sing when i wanted to...

I don like it when im forced to sing.. i don like it when i need to sing a sad song when im happy ; i hate it more when i am told to sing a happy song when im sad = = ...

Since i joined the choir club in my school... all the habits above has become quite the problems to my school life.. yeah i was praised by my choir teacher that my voice is nice , but that was when i felt like singing.. and on the next day, i got fucked scolded by the same teacher that praised me.. kuz i keep singing the wrong pitch.. and caused me to lose my chance to perform solo :(( and yeah.. i was supposed to sing a solo = =

Arghh blah blah blah.. that teacher said.. My voice can be very beautiful, it can be very ugly at the same time = =.. she also said that it's a waste that i cant use this "gift" god has bestowed upon me.. AHH seriusly.. her words are putting a heavy pressure on my shoulders !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment