musix

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Somebody once told me,
Slip out the back before they know you were there.
At the worst you'll see nobody cares.
Because you don wanna be around when it goes all down.
Even heroes know when to be scared.

So I
Slipped out the back before you know i was there.
I know you felt unprepared.
But everytime i'm around i just bring you down.
And I could tell that it was time to be scared

That's why I
Slipped out the back before you know i was there.
I know the way i left wasn't fair.
I didn't wanna be around just to bring you down.
I'm no hero but don't think i didn't care

Fort Minor - Slip out the back

It's been a long time since i posted any lyrics...

But i can't help but to think that this song is talking to me everytime i played it.

this song.. it's quite EMO.. well not emo buut~ let's say its not a happy song

:P if yer intrested click on this!

If you don't like emo songs or raps.. don't bother clicking it...
goawayhaters

2 comments: