musix

Friday, September 02, 2011

Wasted time D:

BTW Sorry for being inactive for so long. i lost interest in blogging and i've got nothing to blog :x but im back so here goes

shit. SPM is coming and I am still staying up late tapping on the keyboard of my laptop and downloading stuffs. And obviously, this is BAD. should have spent the holidays by studying ugghh ==. Instead im clicking away with the new laptop i received as an early birthday gift from my father. Trials are coming next week and I haven't even started studying yet. Am going to flunk it if i dont start to study now. Gotta at least make some last preparations so that i wont fail my Bio, English and BM papers since both bio and english papers are my strong subjects and I MUST PASS BM for you-know-why.

Bought some past year questions for myself a few days ago. which is kinda fail since i haven't opened them since = ="... My relative who took SPM last year also left me with a ton of notes after she finished the test last year. Which is FAIL-ER because I left them in the corner of my room since the beginning of the year and they've been collecting dusts ever since. I wish someone would come and set a password on my laptop so that i can concentrate after  numerous fails from trying to guess the password and access my laptop so that i can play again RAWR  and make good use of all the notes and exercise books they've thrown at me.


hmm.. btw im downloading Pokemon Black and im gonna try it out tomorrow :DD ...   FAIL


Cheers :)

1 comment: